The Twelve Divine Generals (十二神将 Jūnishinjō?) is a group of first-rate Onmyouji who have been deemed the best spell users in the country. While these individuals have mastered various high end techniques, they are most known for their particular specialties from their nicknames are derived from. They have a celebrity status in the media which makes them highly popular nationwide. The term Divine General was also originally coined by the media. As demonstrated by Shidou Dairenji, who belonged to the Imperial Household's Lingering Spirit Division at the time, the title wasn't exclusive to Onmyouji belonging to the Onmyou Agency, although currently all Divine Generals do belong to the Onmyou Agency.
- Suzuka Dairenji "The Prodigy"
- Zenjirou Kogure "Omnipotent Sword"
- Reiji Kagami "Ogre Eater"
- Iwao Miyachi "Fire Demon"
- Mari Yuge "Binding Princess"
- Tougo Miyoshi "Divine Eye"
- Genji Kurahashi "Heaven's Bearer"
- Hayato Yamashiro
- Byakuran Kadei
- Kurogiku Kadei
- Shunsuke Shigeoka "Colonel"